The Kujira 980cm2 front wing and 178cm2 back wing set has been developed for riders who need a foil that offers excellent performance in almost all ocean conditions.
The Kujira 980 wing is the ultimate choice for wingfoiling, prone and downwind foiling in mild to heavy conditions.
Performance features :
- New tubercle design inspired by the humpback whales’ pectoral fin.
- Takumas LOL designed upturned winglets give them much more efficient glide and lift with significantly less drag allowing the rider a more secure balanced feeling while foiling.
- Unmatched agility and acceleration while turning and carving in all conditions.
- Effortless low and high speed control.
- Front Wing: Surface: 980 cm2, Wingspan: 80cm , Chord: 15,5cm, Aspect Ratio: 6,5
Back Wing (stabilizer): Surface: 178 cm2, Wing Span: 34,5cm, Chord: 6,6cm
Complete your set with mast 65, 75 or 85cm.
- Front Wing 980 cm2
- Back Wing 178cm2
- Screw set
- Travel case